[Chrysler300] 300K

I took my car to a body shop who said my door would not close all the way because the door latch was broken, I ordered a OEM latch, and went to another body shop who installed it, said the old one was fine just needed adjustment, great service and it took only 30 minutes , lesson learned get a second opinion.  Now on to the muffler job tomorrow.

Harry Torgeson

Posted by: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>