RE: [Chrysler300] Re 300 D exhaust Installation!!

RE: [Chrysler300] Re 300 D exhaust Installation!!

Hi Ron,
Should be no problem for them to install the complete system.
Your Mufflers should have a 34" long body and an oval 8" wide and 4" high.
The end of tail pipes should be cut at an angle just behind the rear bumper
so you can't see them when standing behind the car.

Last week, I ordered two  mufflers from Waldron's Exhaust for our 1957 300C
Coupe with "OEM sound" - aluminized. I currently have an original type MOPAR
SONO 6-X on the left side (34" Body) and on the right side a MOPAR SONO 4-X
muffler that has a 29" Body which I purchased from the 300 Club many years
ago when they found a large bunch which I believe are for a Windsor or New
Yorker. I still have another SONO 4-X in the original box.

We purchased our 300C July 19,1958. It is Still all original Copper Brown
paint.

Hope to see you at the Geneva NY meet.

John