[Chrysler300] How many like mine?

Hello Gloria -

Do you have any way to find out how many 300's were originally produced
like mine and how many are still known to be "alive and running" within
the Club?   My 1957 Chrysler 300C convertible (S/N 3N572517) is white
over Gauguin.  I believe that Wayne Graefen's Restoration Handbook from
about five years ago said that 122 of the total 484 convertibles made
that year were white over Gauguin (25% - really??), but I can't find
that exact number now, and would not be surprised if it has changed in
the intervening years.  Do you have a way of sifting through the
currently available data (maybe an Excel spreadsheet or similar) to
drill down to my questions?

And perhaps with the assistance of Gil Cunningham's data base, it would
be even more interesting to see an additional data point: how many 300C
convertibles were equipped with factory air conditioning like mine was -
Gil said it was pretty rare to have that combination!  It could be just
an even  finer "sifting" of the data!

Thanks for any advice.

Ray Melton

<*> Your email settings: