[Chrysler300] Our Spring 2017 Geneva NY Meet!

[Chrysler300] Our Spring 2017 Geneva NY Meet!

The clock is ticking!

Less than 20 days away - the May 3rd start of our 300 Club International's Spring '17 NY Meet. I know today's the registration deadline, but we'll give you a couple more days if you've been thinking about joining the fun, and haven't yet registered.

Our NY Meet attendee count is at an even 100!  Send me a quick email if you'd like to join us, and will be mailing me your registration form and check this coming week.

Also, let me know if you'd like to join us at our "Afternoon with Burt Bowkamp" on Saturday afternoon, May 20th, in Holland, MI. We'll have an informal lunch and enjoy the afternoon, visiting with Burt, a true 300 Letter Car Legend!

Noel Hastalis

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>