 Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Heat Riser parts
 To: dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Cc: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Van der veen" <michaelvanderveen8@xxxxxxxxx>, cv300g@xxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, April 17, 2017, 6:06 PM

 Yes but
 choke pull off action is 100 % dependent on heat riser
 working right , on both sides ,A characteristic of ram
 cars to me is the sound of both heat valves rattling at idle
 when brand new ., I remember 383 plymouth ram in station
 wagon , 3 speed stick  , really fast  car , ( despite ugly
 beyond belief) ; sound of that part of it , you could tell
 ram without opening hood, Also mass state trooper 62 wagons
 , same thing . How I know that best left to history

 Sent from my iPhone
 On Apr 17,
 2017, at 5:47 PM, <dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 <dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 He is not talking about choke parts. The heat riser
 parts are what is in
 question. In my opinion, it does not matter if they don’t
 unwind at exactly the
 same time. It would be impossible anyway, as the manifolds
 are not the exact
 same temperature. On the choke issue, if the choke pull-off
 is doing it’s job,
 the engine will run smooth while the chokes are moving to
 fully open.
 Don