[Chrysler300] Travel in NYS to the "Fins in the Finger Lakes"

[Chrysler300] Travel in NYS to the "Fins in the Finger Lakes"

Club, for those of you traveling into our great regulated state of NY next week for the spring meet, I want to mention that New York is very very aggressive in their hands free electronic enforcement. You will see the signs after you cross the border, so don’t even think of touching your phone while driving, even at stop lights, it is a four pointer, and a huge fine. We also have a “no electronic devices allowed above the plane of the dash board”, like GPS units, radar detectors, and phones in window mounts. You can have these items, they just cannot be mounted above the dash. You will also see 5 large blue signs posted that tell of the attractions in NY, and list web sites to go to for more information, these are very controversial as the Feds have told NY that they cannot erect them, plus they encourage you to check a web site for more information which goes against their hands free policy.  Hope to see you all safe next week at the event, I have heard that the staff at GLG has been cleaning up the collection just for us.

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>