[Chrysler300] Big Block Cooling

I have 3 RB engines in 2 300s and 1 Monaco.  383-413-440.  Since having destroyed the original 413 in my first 300F, I have always been leery of temps.  The 3 cars all have a Dakota Digital temperature readout  either hidden in the ashtray or replacing the defunct compass on the console or elsewhere.  On the way to the White Sands meet we saw an indicated 242 degrees F pulling the Grapevine in 105 degrees ambient.  With a real-time reading, I have become an expert in learning how the rate of climb, or/or  the ambient temp and the speedometer reading intermingle and any future Mopars coming to live with me will also have the Dakota Digital hidden somewhere.

I joined a health club last year, spent about $400 bucks.  I haven't lost a pound.  Apparently you have to go there.......

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>