RE: [Chrysler300] Power steering Fluid for D

Just curious...why would one power steering fluid be better than another ? I thought they are all the same.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mark schueller heminwedge@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 3:31 PM
To: RONALD KRAUTH; Chrysler 300 Club Int.
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Power steering Fluid for D

Hi Ron & 300 Club Members:

A few years ago I did research on power steering fluid for my 300C & F.
At one point some one recommended that I talk to a Chrysler Rep so I
made more phone calls and got a good one.  He recommended ZECOL
power steering fluid for our older cars and I was able to find it at Menzer
 Auto Supply in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.  With confidence, I bought the
product and have been using it ever since.  Unfortunately I do not have
a paper trail or email trail about the subject.

Mark Schueller
300C, F
Grafton, WI