[Chrysler300] 300G - Rubber Steering Column to Floor Seal / Pad

[Chrysler300] 300G - Rubber Steering Column to Floor Seal / Pad

Where the Steering Column goes through the Firewall, is this supposed to be two pieces of molded rubber ? Maybe one inside the car and one under the hood on the firewall.  ???

When you look at the STEERING Section 19 in the parts book the photo clearly shows two pieces ( Pad and Seal ) that look very similar.

The Part Code takes you to Section 23 ( BODY ).

23-31-119 is the PAD, Steering Column to Floor Finish. C3, C4 w/Power Steering and Auto Trans. The Part Number for this Pad is 2080937

23-31-124 is the SEAL, Steering Column to Floor Finish. C3, C4 w/Power Steering and Auto Trans. The Part Number for this Seal is 2080767.

The part on my G seems to be the SEAL. Its made of rubber. It has a metal frame with about 8 holes to mount it to the floor.

Does anyone have any spare SEALS that they are willing to part with ?

If someone has these two pieces can you please send photos  to my email address.

Thanks and have a nice day !!!

Charlie Valentine

Posted by: cv300g@xxxxxxxxx