Re: [Chrysler300] Parade issues

Hey John and all,

My RAM-K has the heat pipes blocked off with one inch freeze plugs top and bottom of each pipe. They fit perfectly. I then drill a 1/4 inch hole in the center of them top and bottom to restrict the heat flow. It seems to work very well during the summer, not so well when it’s cold out. I was in the St. Patty’s day parade in Boston a few years ago when it hit 80 degrees and the K never overheated or spit anything out the overflow.

300K’ly,

Don Cole