[Chrysler300] Floating power update.

I readjusted  the drivers wheel bearing, which removed the 1/8 give.
rechecked it by doing the top and bottom hand twist test.

Play is gone.
Could that make a 2 ton 300 wander down the lanes?

I need to get it realigned before Lynchburg meet.

Which is where I am working for this and last month.
I pass by the Kirkler ? Hotel most every day.

It is big, and may require a dress code!

Still need input on front end, every thing seems to be tight.
The tie rod assembly's can be twisted back and forth by hand, not loose or sloppy.
Is this normal?      Does the 64 have a rag joint?

Thanks all,

Dave.

Posted by: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>