From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of leslie miklas ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:47 PM
To: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ram K brake pedal

Quick question:

I used to know the answer to this but have forgotten...(Insert old age joke here)

The 64 300s with manual brakes used a different (lower) hole location to attach the master cylinder pushrod to the brake pedal as well as a different firewall support plate than the power brake equipped cars.

My question: Do the Ram Ks  use the MANUAL  brake pedal  pushrod position and related support plate ?

I assume they do !

Thanks !

Jeff Miklas - Ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>