Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Automatic Trans Mount

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Automatic Trans Mount

You might have wrong part . There are two sizes of the rubber .  I forget off top of head the break , but went through that earlier this year . Gary G has both sounds like you need the smaller one .

Sent from my iPhone