Anyone got any updated info on a 235/75x14 radial for us 14 inch guys ??
Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2017, at 7:43 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For a long period, this site was rife with tales of Coker radial tire failures (blowouts at freeway speeds and less) and the poorest customer service imaginable.  Hard to get past that history and regain trust.  Especially for tires that cost 3X what a similar standard tire costs.

The tires on our previously-owned ’55 C-300 were possibly installed as early as 1989.  L78x15 Remingtons (Canadian) 3” WSW and tube-type on wire-spoke wheels.  Wore like iron, still sorta white and no problems at 90+MPH.  Not smart, for sure, but that’s the way it was and possibly is.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:16 PM
To: Michael J Falcone mjf175@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <mjf175@xxxxxxx>; Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mick Kreszock <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx; Listsaver 300 Club <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61 300G

PS: FYI on the Toyos: The family I bought the Hawk from live in Chatanooga and know the Cokers and they actually switched  from a set of Corky's tires to the Toyos since they weren't happy with the Cokers. I didn't ask for details as it may have been a switch from bias ply Cokers to radial Toyos, so maybe apples to oranges...

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.