Re: [Chrysler300] 30,000 hellcats vs. 300X

Re: [Chrysler300] 30,000 hellcats vs. 300X

John and all;
Easy (?) but pricey fix to this dilemma.
Buy a nice Plane Jane 300, like a 62, and install modern suspension, 4 wheel discs, a Hellcat crate engine, and a 6 speed stick shift or latest Automatic. May be able to do this for about the cost of a new  Dodge Hellcat.
My son restores Muscle cars, 'cuda's, Challengers and Chargers, but keeps them all stock.
His best friend however, does just that, restro-rods them. Gorgeous, but bad  ass cars.
He is a world class painter, has had many correctly restored customer cars in National Mags, but does this to his personal cars.
Fast and fun, but very safe to tour in.
Best of both worlds.
Ray