All by way of adding info ..
John G

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2017, at 6:42 PM, Lindsey Fuller lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of my guys put my soiled shoes on top of a wood space heater ( space between stove top and outer sheeting type ) for a day or so. That was 10 years ago and they still stop great.

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 5:07 PM, 'mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx' mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unless you're using silicone fluid.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
To: "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Soiled brake shoes
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:48:21 -0700

Old Car's Weekly tip.  Say you have a set of completely arced and working shoes on your centerplane lettered car and they get saturated with brake fluid while in storage.  They suggest getting a bucket that will hold them, fill with water and a good dose of dish washing detergent, boil for 20-30 minutes and the brake fluid will be poured out with the water.
Eat, Drink, and be Larry........

We Say GoodBye To Sally Fields
iflperfecttouch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/59e3dc2440c2e5c235f9bst04duc