From: "Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 List" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 10:11:27 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tires now buying them

I have asked before about finding the tires I want on my black 1964 K convert, I currently have wire wheels with 235/70/15R 7/8 white walls, I'm' asking the group for input, the car is not stock, so that's not an issue, I'm down to two choices 235/75/15R white wall 1.6 or 225/75/15R .5-1.00. Had some wheel drag on right front in the past, turning right backing down a steep driveway. I have seen the 1.6 on a 1965 Cadillac convert and it looks great. The tire prices very a lot, but the look is important to me and I do not want extra wide white walls of the fifties on it. Thanks for reading this. Buy the way I won a award at my towns classic car show this summer, first time out.

Harry Torgeson
Lake Oswego OR

Posted by: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx