Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Voltage Regulator, Spark Plug, Trans Shift Cable

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Voltage Regulator, Spark Plug, Trans Shift Cable Questions

Jeff Carter is always a treasure trove of information regarding things electrical/electronic on our Brutes. I'd give him a phone call to tap his knowledge on the correct voltage regulator, and he might have one available too.

Re the shrink tubing on your shift cable: You do not have to remove it from the car to solve the problem. As long as you put a long enough shrink tube on the cable to reach above the level of fluid in the transmission, that's high enough to get the job done. I don't have my C on the lift at the moment or I'd measure mine. I'm guessing maybe 18" of tubing does it. Seems to me I recall doubling up tubing over tubing on the bottom 6" or so as well. I can check. And BTW, shrink tubing comes with or without hot-melt adhesive coating on the inside. Pick the adhesive type for a better seal.

Keith Boonstra

-