[Chrysler300] John Cote's Accolades

Hello 300’ly to all!
    Congratulations are in order to Lynn and John Cote for the restoration profile article of their award winning and stunning two-tone blue 1961 New Yorker wagon that was featured in the most recent Hemmings Classic Car issue!  I saw the cross-ram car for the first time last month at the Hemmings Concours D’Elegance in Lake George, New York and was figuratively brought to my knees with such automotive eye-candy parked on the field!  Also I had the pleasure to congratulate them as they drove off the red carpet at the awards ceremony for receiving best-in- class recognition for their wagon.  Still waiting to here from Matt Litwin who is the coordinator for next year’s meet in September at Lake George which will honor the 300 Letter cars as a featured marque!  Matt also authored the article on the Cote car in the Hemmings issue.  Great job Lynn and John!  Rob Kern

Posted by: "Rob Kern" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>