[Chrysler300] 392 engine parts for sale

Contact Information
Contact Gary Nelson
 7607511958
San Diego county, United States

More Information
I bought a 392 motor that had been rebuilt (never run) with all new components. I built a high performance motor and removed all the standard parts.
The following parts have never been run in motor and intended as replacement parts for 57/58 hemi motor.
New .020 over dome pistons (10:1) with pins, spiral locks and rings.
timing chain, with new gears.
Cam w/ valve springs..
4 barely used rocker shafts. Miked, no measurable wear.
The above sold as one lot, $500 + shipping.

Posted by: "Gary Nelson" <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>