Re: [Chrysler300] parts help

Regarding the PS pump - the number may actually start with 1738. It is just not clear enough to be accurately read.

Keith
-

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Keith Boonstra <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,

Free (but not shipping cost) to a good home - a Mopar pump nobody has yet been able to ID for me. The casting number is not too clear, but appears to be 1733 862. or 1733 852, or 1733 652, or 1733 662 - something like that.

I got it along with some other parts years ago, and said to be "rebuilt".

I will send photos of it to you in a private email.

Keith Boonstra
-