From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 3:14 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] heater 1964 300k

Hi group, my mechanic sprayed WD40 into the heat defrost AC controls that were real stiff, now there easy to use but they do not work, should I rebuild the control or do I have a vacuum leak. Before the WD40 the controls hardly worked for AC, defrost, air flow.

Harry in Portland OR

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>