[Chrysler300] stainless trim

Hi group, I want to polish the stainless trim om my 1964 300 K convert windshield trim, question do I have to remove it and have a polisher do it, or can a decent job be done in while it is in place? scared to remove trim because original windshield is in it now.

Thanks for input
Harry

Posted by: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>