Re: [Chrysler300] stainless trim

I have used a die grinder with a polishing wheel and did the window molding and other trim that I did not want to remove. You can't do as good of a job but it made a big improvement. Try putting blue painters tape on the paint around the molding and carefully polish just the stainless trim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jan 25, 2018 11:14 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] stainless trim

Hi group, I want to polish the stainless trim om my 1964 300 K convert windshield trim, question do I have to remove it and have a polisher do it, or can a decent job be done in while it is in place? scared to remove trim because original windshield is in it now.

Thanks for input
Harry

Posted by: Michael Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>