Re: [Chrysler300] Kerosene Heater

Seems to me that Rob Kern's 300 had such a heater.  Did I dis remember?  See all of you in May.  Am helping Sam Cohen arrange a great harvest of CA grapes and sunny days.....

It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year.....(Truman Capote.)  Believe that is true replies Larry Jett.  Fortunately I had plenty to start with....

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>