[Chrysler300] 300-L feature

Happy Friday everyone in 300 Land!

Your News-Flite is at the printers and should be on the way to you next week.

Getting ready for the L feature issue. I did get a couple nice submissions already but I could use some more. 300 words and a photo or make it as long as you like.

Also, haven't received any "My Other Car is" lately. This is one photo and 300 words on your other cool non-300 car. No Mopars at this time, please.

Deadline March 5

Any other ideas? lemme know,
Andy
editor