[Chrysler300] Spring Meet in San Francisco

[Chrysler300] Spring Meet in San Francisco

I am Terry McTaggart, and I am planning on attending the Spring Meet.  Since I live in Ohio, I will be flying to and from San Fransisco Int. Airport (SFO).  I am wondering if anyone out there might be interested in sharing a rental car from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport..  I have yet to make airline reservations, so I will be quite flexible as to whatever times .  Let me know and we can work out the details.  Thanx

Posted by: Terry Mctaggart <pennsy300@xxxxxxx>