Re: [Chrysler300] 64 300 convertible help

Re: [Chrysler300] 64 300 convertible help

Hi Steven, unplug the motor and power it directly to isolate it from the switch. Also I doubt there's replacement grommets but get some heavy rubber wallets and regular bolts from a hardware store and you should be fine.

Mike Laiserin