Re: [Chrysler300] 64 300 convertible help

On 4/3/2018 8:15 PM, 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Steve - The switch's job is to control which side of the motor to send
> juice to. Or not to send juice to the motor at all.
> If you bypass the switch, naturally it's going to run. But nobody
> suggested that you should do that. You need to install a working switch.
> You can probably find a double toggle switch at Home Depot or electrical
> supply store. The toggle stays in the center (off position). Press in
> one direction to activate the up position. Release and it springs back
> to the center. Press in the other direction and the down position is
> activated. Release and it springs back to the center. That is what you need.

> Ron

we used to call those Momentary contact switches, to differentiate
between those the were 'flip it and it stays flipped' like your house
lighting switches.

Single Pole, double throw (SPDT) momentary contact

--
Paul Holmgren
"It takes a lot of brains to enjoy satire, humor and wit

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)