[Chrysler300] Re: 1959 300 Chrysler interior

[Chrysler300] Re: 1959 300 Chrysler interior

For all interested in finding a source for interiors I have been told by Bob Merritt that Jamie Hyde is researching this with Legendary Interiors as a club project. His contact is:

Jamie Hyde
jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cell: 585-465-0067

It is hoped that this gets going since Gary Goers is not able to complete interiors for the time being. Try contacting Jamie for information on this project. I have had two requests for this information recently and hope this works.

John Holst, 300 K in Iowa...