RE: [Chrysler300] Re: 1959 300 Chrysler interior

For those of you looking for a slightly used 1957 300C seat kit, I still have one available. Here is my original post from April...

From: Ron Waters [mailto:ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:28 PM
To:
'Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:
1957 300C Seat Kit For Sale

Hey Everyone -

Up for sale today is a complete set of 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop seat covers. These are in excellent used condition, exhibiting some wear on the driver's seat and a little on passenger seat. Rear seat looks new.

I've had these for at least ten years. They appear to be a Gary Goers or Legendary reproduction. Leather and vinyl as original. This set includes all the foam, burlap, cardboard and wire needed to assemble your seats, in very good condition.

If you were to purchase the above from Legendary, currently the only supplier of these kits, the price would be around 3500. I'm asking 2250 (or best offer), a significant savings. Shipping is extra, but you may pick them up at my house in CT right after purchase, or I can hold them and bring to the Chrysler 300 club convention in Newport, RI, in September.

Here is a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4byXCM7iSlWTMKY62

Thanks,

Ron