From: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 12:48 PM
To: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300K

Thanks for info, I will read service manual.

Harry

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 6:03 PM, John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Harry, the service manual cover the Auto Pilot in the accessories section, Group 1:

http://www.jholst.net/64-service-manual/index.php

There are about 5 pages of information on this subject. Worth looking at. A noise would possibly be the cable end not fitting up to snuff and reinserting this component is about the only thing that moves in the system. This does not address this problem but gives a good overview of the system. John...