[Chrysler300] POLISHED ALUMINUM CONSOLE PIECES

[Chrysler300] POLISHED ALUMINUM CONSOLE PIECES

Hello Group,

As a do it my selfer, I like to clean and re-assemble 300 parts.

Now I'm stumped, I have the two aluminum panels off the top and back of the K console.

000 Steel wool is not working to remove scratches.

Can this be fine sanded , and re-polished for a uniform appearance?

Sending it out for prof. buffing may damage the panels.

How about buffing wheels and compound?

Any one been does this avenue prior?

Thanks in advance,

Dave and Di