[Chrysler300] ‘64 wiper fluid bag & hoses

[Chrysler300] ‘64 wiper fluid bag & hoses

I have the bag and a pump below it. I need pics/drawings of how the hoses route. I also have a hole in the top cap. What goes there?

Nick Vermet (678) 823-1597
87yellowtr@xxxxxxxxx

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx