[Chrysler300] Classic Car Mechanic in King of Prussia, PA

[Chrysler300] Classic Car Mechanic in King of Prussia, PA

Hey Group:

   If any of you live in or around King if Prussia, Pennsylvania and are looking for a mechanic
to work on your classic car, try Jeff DeSimone at ARAS AUTO.  He is located at 223 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA.  Phone is 610-265-1215.  E-mail is Jeff.DeSimone@xxxxxxxxxxx.

   We had a fuel filter clog on us on the way out to Carlisle and found this shop.  Pulled in to find a 1961 Cadillac
convertible on the lift.  He stopped what he was doing and replaced the filter in 10 minutes talked cars with us
for another 10 minutes and had us on our way.  Very personable guy and reasonable as well.

Regards to all,
.
Pete Fitch

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx