[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300H headliner

Thank you all for your headliner comments.   It is great to be in a Club like our 300 Club and get good answers so quickly.

My old (I think original) headliner did have the cardboard sewn into the seams and the fellow who will install the headliner said those were meant to slid into the three stainless steel  moldings, so I think I am in good shape.

I must have had a bad dream about the steel rod bows I thought I remembered, and then the Service Manual did not clear anything up for me.

Thanks again,

Carlton

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>