Re: [Chrysler300] Throttle dash bracket plastic

Re: [Chrysler300] Throttle dash bracket plastic

I know that Gary Goers is trying to get out of business, and maybe he has already called it quits, but he has them in his catalog. I do not have his catalog in front of me to give you his part number.

That is if its the nylon bushing on the bracket bolted to the rear of the engine that has the horizontal portion of the throttle shaft. This part of the throttle shaft is parallel to the fire wall.

Charlie Valentine