RE: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

RE: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

Below, hopefully, is a table of early hemi displacements-advertised and calculated in Excel.   I thought it was strange that the ’51-’55 Chrysler hemi’s displaced 331.06 cubic inches and the ’56 De Soto’s hemi’s displaced 330,41 cubic inches.  Seems like a lot of effort for 0.65 cubic inches smaller.

Maybe I have bad data for 354’s & 392’s as they appear to be 353’s & 393’s???

EARLY HEMI DISPLACEMENTS, BORES, STROKES

Year(s)

Car

Model

Disp.