Re: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

Re: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

Many think 354 better than 392 as it can really rev. Shorter stroke See 300B vs C at Daytona ..
and hot heads got over 600 hp out of a 354 at only 5500 . Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone