Re: [Chrysler300] Addidtives question

I was using the Valvoline 20/50 Racing Oil and my mechanics said it didn’t give enough light oil viscosity and was a no no when outdoor temps got down below 50F.  So I went to conventional Penzoil 10-40 + the ZZDP additive that was recommended by my veteran former owner* as a ‘must do’.  Now it’s advised that the ZZDP won’t mix into the oil and will sit in the bottom of the pan.  Time for a load in the 300F, what’s a guy to do?
Mark.

*Terry McTaggart, and thanks again Terry, she’s runnin’ just you’d want her to be.  M