Re: [Chrysler300] 300F rear exhaust hangers, need picture

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F rear exhaust hangers, need picture

Here is a link the the Eastwood ZDDP page. There are explanations and responses from customers to read and at $10.000 a 4 oz bottle (good for 6 qt change) is reasonable. I have used this with with a quality oil for several changes on several cars for years.. I do not use a synthetic oil so can not speak to that direction of thought. John Iowa 300 K...

https://www.eastwood.com/ew-zddp-oil-additive-4-oz.html

Posted by: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>