FW: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Resultro

FW: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Resultro

John and group…

Carolyn, our boys and I  had the exact same experience at a Chicago show back in the 80’s, one of the 1st times we ventured out with the F after getting it on the road.

It was at a gathering of the Chicago chapter of the Western Club at Dane Co fairgrounds for an annual  swap meet & show.

We had arrived early and as we were gathering our jackets from the trunk and preparing to check out the swap meet.

a woman who had just parked her beautiful Imperial nearby walked up, and I swear these were exact words, “Humpf, what in the world did you paint it blue for?”

Oh well….

BTW, I scored a C hubcap in the swap area that day. It pays to be an early bird sometimes!!

Dave Schwandt