From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 9:20 AM
To: 'Dan Akol'; 'Noel Hastalis'
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'mark love'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Noisy Speedometer

I believe there is an oil wick on the rear of the cluster.

This may be addressed in the service manual.

I have the opposite problem w/my F speedo.

It’s quiet but sticks at around 60 MPH and I have to get it up to about 85MPH (not a problem Heh Heh!!) for it to jump up to moving again, then it sticks at 60 MPH again on the way down.

Good luck removing it, it’s a real PITA, that’s why mine still sticks.

Dave Schwandt