[Chrysler300] Starter Rebuild

It is time to rebuild the original starter on my 300F.  The club website has a number of possible rebuilders noted, but the listing dates are generally pretty old.

Has anyone had a similar orginal style starter rebuilt recently and would recommend them based on the quality of their work?

I have seen the new modern replacement high torque/high speed starters available too, but for my car, I would like to keep it original since everything else is.

Thank you for any input.

Steve Albu

Posted by: Steve <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>