[Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 hood

Hello Group, I got this request for a hood from the website. Passing it
along to see if any one can help. John Holst...

Looking for a hood for my dads old 1965 Chrysler 300 need not to be perfect.thanks Joey.
Cell # 253-217-2956 Joey Brummer <joey_inline6@xxxxxxxxx>

---

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx