https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/ottawa/1965-chrysler-300-l/1408554582?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The rest of the interior is there - seats, console with vac gauge etc. 413 engine looks complete. I saw 1 oem hubcap in the trunk. It was minus 21C when I went to look at it so I didn't spend a lot of time going over it. Posted for what it"s worth.

Charlie in Ottawa

On 2019-01-12 09:14, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Hello Group, I got this request for a hood from the website. Passing it
along to see if any one can help. John Holst...

Looking for a hood for my dads old 1965 Chrysler 300 need not to be perfect.thanks Joey.
Cell # 253-217-2956 Joey Brummer <joey_inline6@xxxxxxxxx>

---

Posted by: charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx