Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H Wiper motor

How did cam “go bad “? Usually jammed in its bearing — I think because nylon swells. Too tight a fit , spring cannot move it ? Then it sticks in non park position , so no park . It must be free to flip back and forth . Excellent point switch housing on dash MUST be grounded . Do not try it with switch hanging on wires. Does not work and you hurt it .. Wondering what happened

Sent from my iPhone not by choice