[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Trunk Emblem Reproductions

[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Trunk Emblem Reproductions

Came accross the gentlemen on Facebook, which is a social networking site, who is reproducing trunk emblems for 61 Chryslers:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6zsZQ6AhD2DhxvcX7

His email is: vitkay@xxxxxxxxxxx

“Hey guys, I'm making trunk emblems for 61 chryslers, $100 for a blank clear lens, $125 for the silver, gold or tinted red lens.  $150 for the 3 colour 300 lens.  The LED light kit is $25.  Makes for a cool 3rd brake light.  All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping from Vancouver BC.  PM me with any questions.  Thanks for looking. “

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Posted by: Mister Michael <milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx>