Re: [Chrysler300] Right Hand Drive Letter Cars

Re: [Chrysler300] Right Hand Drive Letter Cars

I was fortunate enough to meet and see member Peter Waite 's F at a big Mopar meet in Albury Australia last March. "Biggest Mopar show in the southern hemisphere" , were over 800 cars. He and his buddy converted that F, a'63 Imperial, their tow vehicle, a late 70's Dodge ( sorry guys, forget the exact year ) plus another bunch of North American cars to right hand drive for friends/customers . They did this after the "right hand drive rule" was done away with, believe it is over 20 years now. They did a great job, hard to tell it wasn't factory, at least to my non expert eyes, but was sure the mirror image of my F.

Sent from my iPad