From: Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 4:55 PM
To: Ray Melton; Jean-Yves Chouinard; Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300C battery

Hi,

If you take a group 27 NAPA or Walmart battery, take the 2-3 position caps off, and peel off all stickers you have a tar top battery.

If you don’t have any screw on caps left over, buy a fake tar top for a group 24 battery, file the threads so that they push in tight into the holes of the new battery. If the color of the caps is not right, spray them with plastic spray paint.

Once bought an Antique Auto Battery that had red screw caps. Still using the caps. Battery crapped out in short order.

Tony